Work and Cooperation with Other Christians
Work and Cooperation with other Christians
Homework to help you prepare for our Wednesday ZOOM class.
- How does man become strong? (Ecc. 4:9).
- What figure did Paul use to emphasize cooperative work ? (1 Cor. 12:14-27).
- What insect was mentioned by Solomon to illustrate cooperative work ? (Prov. 30:27).
- Solomon also spoke of a ____________ ____________ to illustrate strength through unity and cooperation (Ecc. 4:12).
- How are Christians described in 1 Cor. 3: 9?
- What great work was Nehemiah, with the cooperation of many others, able to accomplish? (Neh. 2:17; 4:6).
- What common mistake do many members of the church make in referring to what the church is doing or not doing?
- What is both a hateful and an abominable thing in the sight Of God? (Prov. 6:19).
- Quote Psa. 133: 1.
- If we bite and devour one another, we shall be consumed one of another (T or F). (Gal. 5:15).
- What are the two dispositions mentioned in 1 Cor. 12: 15, 21 which keep Christians from cooperating ?
- How can a self-willed spirit hinder cooperation? (Titus 1:7; 1 Peter 5:3).
- Discussion: The essentiality of both leadership and cooperation in the Lord's work.
The God of Heaven is so Good. We love you all so much.