Chapters 1 & 2
“Though He slay me, I will hope in Him. Nevertheless I will argue my ways before Him. (Job 13:15)
1. Mark Jerusalem on the map.
2. Mark Uz on the map. How far was it from Jerusalem?
II. KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS
1. List the signs of Job’s righteousness from chapters one and two.
2. List Job’s possessions and wealth.
3. List the means used by Satan to attack Job and his family.
III. APPLICATION QUESTIONS
1. What led Job to worry that his children might have sinned against God?
2. What has changed about the actions of Satan from Job’s day until now?
3. What does Satan seek to prove about mankind? And what does God seek to prove about the righteous through trials?
4. What is the reaction of the righteous to severe trials?
5. What support does Job get from family and friends throughout his trial?